Welcome to the Arkansas State University Financial Aid & Scholarships Net Price Calculator! We're happy you are beginning to explore how to plan and pay for your college education. Using the net price calculator, you can find out your possible eligibility for financial aid and estimate your out-of-pocket expenses at Arkansas State University. Results from the net price calculator can show you how affordable Arkansas State University is to attend.
Even if you're not going to college in the near future, the net price calculator will still be helpful. Younger students and their parents can use this tool to learn about college costs at Arkansas State University and receive early financial aid information. You can create "what if" scenarios based on expected family income and anticipated expenses, and start to plan and save well before applying to Arkansas State University.
Special circumstances are considered by the financial aid office on a case-by-case basis. If your situation is unusual, you may want to contact the Financial Aid & Scholarships Office at Arkansas State University for more information.
When you're ready to begin, you can sign in with your College Board user name and password or use the calculator as a guest. Thank You for visiting our calculator.
The calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were a college freshman attending Arkansas State University full-time in the 2012-2013 academic year. It is a tool which we hope will give you a clear picture of options and opportunities so you can make more informed decisions about attending Arkansas State University.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.
- Scholarship awards are administered according to University guidlines and deadlines. Please visit http://www.astate.edu/scholarships for more information. Scholarship application deadline is December 1 prior to High School Graduation.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents' financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.