Welcome to Becker College’s Net Price Calculator! Paying for a private college education is a good investment in your future. In order to help you and your family make that investment affordable, Becker College provides a wide range of financial assistance to its students.
We are happy that you are beginning to explore how to plan and pay for your college education. At Becker College, we will help you every step of the way. Since financial aid may substantially reduce the actual cost of a Becker College education, it is important for you to see what your out-of-pocket costs could potentially be. Using this Net Price Calculator, you can find out your estimated eligibility for financial aid from schools to which you plan to apply. Rather than shy away from applying to colleges that may seem to be out of your price range, results from the Net Price Calculator can actually show you how affordable a private college education can be.
Even if you are not going to college in the near future, the net price calculator will still be helpful. Younger students and their parents can use this tool to learn about college costs and receive early financial aid information. You can create "what if" scenarios based on expected family income and anticipated expenses, and start to plan and save well before applying to college.
When you are ready to begin, you can sign in with your College Board user name and password or use the calculator as a guest. The advantage of signing in is that the information you enter will be saved in your account, so you can use it again and again to calculate your net price at other colleges of interest.
The calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were a first year college student from the United States attending Becker College full-time in the 2014-2015 academic year.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility based on financial aid policies for the 2014-2015 academic year. The policies may change and could affect the estimated family contribution and award at the time of admission. The Department of Financial Aid has the final word on your financial aid award.
- The calculator works best when income is derived primarily from wages rather than self-employed or business income.
- To apply for financial aid, you will need to complete the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit any requested information from Becker College's Financial Aid Office. Instructions are on our website.