Thank you for your interest in Berry College and welcome to our net price calculator! The net price calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you may receive. We will base your estimate on the Tuition and Fees from the 2017-2018 academic year. Our net price calculator assumes that you will be entering college as a full-time, first-year student. We hope this tool will give you a clear picture of options and opportunities potentially available to you and your family.
Completing the net price calculator should take no more than 20 minutes. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents' financial situation so it might be helpful to have 2016 tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin. In order to get the most accurate results, make sure that the information you are including is as accurate as possible.
As you use the net price calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should be completed as soon as possible after October 1 of your senior year in high school.
- The easiest way to complete the net price calculator is to proceed using the guest sign-in option.