Completing the net price calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents' financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.
This Berry College net price calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid for which you might have qualified, if you were a college freshman attending Berry College full-time in the 2016 -2017 academic year. It is a tool which we hope will give you a clear picture of options and opportunities potentially available to you and your family.
As you use the net price calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should be completed as soon as possible after October 1 of your senior year in high school.
- The easiest way to complete the net price calculator is to proceed using the guest sign-in option.