Welcome to Brown's Net Price Calculator. This tool has been designed in collaboration with the College Board to assist prospective students and their families with estimating a family contribution and any need-based award, if the student were to attend Brown.
- All institutional aid awarded by Brown is based on a family’s demonstrated need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid.
- Brown, as a member of the Ivy League, does not offer aid based on academic achievement, athletic ability, or any other form of merit.
- This calculator is not intended for international students.
- The calculator may not provide accurate results for students who are over the age of 24 or are otherwise considered federally independent.
- This calculator may not provide accurate results for families wh own a business and/or rental real estate, have foreign earned income, or have more than one child attending college.
- If parents are divorced or separated, the calculator should be completed separately by the custodial and noncustodial parents. Each contribution should then be added together for the estimated total parent contribution.
- The cost of attendance, estimated family contribution, and estimated awards are based on Brown's financial aid policies for the 2019-20 academic year. Any changes in policies may affect the estimated family contribution and award at the time of admission.