Welcome to Brown's Net Price Calculator. This tool has been designed in collaboration with the College Board to assist prospective students and their families with estimating a family contribution and any need-based award if the student were to attend Brown.
- All institutional aid awarded by Brown is based on a family’s demonstrated need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid.
- Brown, as a member of the Ivy League, does not offer aid based on academic achievement, athletic ability, or any other form of merit.
- This calculator is not intended for international students.
- If parents are divorced or separated, the calculator should be completed separately by the custodial and noncustodial parents. Each contribution should then be added together for the estimated total parent contribution.
- The cost of attendance, estimated family contribution, and estimated awards are based on Brown's financial aid policies for the 2015-16 academic year. Any changes in policies may affect the estimated family contribution and award at the time of admission.