Welcome to the Clark University Net Price Calculator home page. The Net Price Calculator is an educational cost planning tool designed to provide you with an estimate of your eligibility for need-based assistance only. The resulting estimate from the Net Price Calculator will demonstrate Clark University's affordable education when combining financial assistance and your own family resources. Upon completion of the information requested, you will be presented with a sample of a need-based financial aid award based on University policies adopted for student's who enrolled in the fall of 2016. University policies are subject to change from year to year which may impact the results of this calculator.
Please note this is a sample financial aid award. It is not a guarantee of an award and is provided to assist you in establishing a financial plan for your higher education at Clark University. The results provided by this calculator are dependent upon the accuracy of the information you provide and serves as a guide of your potential eligibility for need-based financial aid.
As you use Clark's Net Price Calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for either admission or financial aid for Clark University.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide and it is an estimate, not an actual offer of financial aid.
- The calculator will only provide accurate results for U.S. citizens and permanent residents living in the United States. International student applicants will not be able to receive an accurate estimate of financial assistance.
- To apply for need-based institutional assistance at Clark, you need to complete the CSS Profile Form. If interested in only applying for federal financial aid you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you complete both forms you will be considered for both need-based institutional financial assistance and also any federal financial aid for which you qualify. After our initial review of these two forms you may be notified if additional documentation such as the most recent tax documentation or other relevant documents are required to complete your application.
- Clark University does require the completion of the CSS Non-Custodial Profile Form for students whose biological parents are separated or divorced or were never married. Your NPC contribution will not be included in these results.
- The Net Price Calculator will only give you an estimate of your need-based aid eligibility. Clark University does offer merit scholarships ranging from $10,000 up to $20,000. All applicants for admission are automatically considered and there is no special application required.
- The Net Price Calculator should be used as a planning tool to assist you with financing your education. Please keep in mind the results from this calculator is an esitmate of your potential eligibility for need-based financial assistance and is not an official notification of what your financial assistance will be for the upcoming year.
If you have questions about applying for financial assistance please feel free to contact the Clark University Office of Financial Assistance at 508-793-7478 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Completing the calculator should take about 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents financial situation, as well as your own. It may be helpful to have recent tax forms available as you begin completing the Net Price Calculator process.