Welcome to the Clark University Net Price Calculator home page. The Net Price Calculator is designed to provide you with an estimate of your eligibility for need-based assistance only. The resulting estimate from the Net Price Calculator will demonstrate the affordability of a Clark University education when combining financial assistance and your own family resources. Upon completion of the information requested, you will be presented with a sample of a need-based financial aid award.
Please keep in mind this is an estimate and representative of an award that a student may have received if admitted to the University for the 2013/2014 year. This sample financial aid award is not a guarantee of an award and is provided to assist you in establishing a financial plan for your higher education at Clark University. The results provided by this calculator are dependent upon the accuracy of the information you provide and serves as a guide of your potential eligibility for need-based financial aid.
As you use Clark's Net Price Calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for either admission or financial aid for Clark University.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The calculator will only provide accurate results for U.S. citizens and permanent residents living in the United States. International student applicants will not be able to receive an accurate estimate of financial assistance. Link here for information regarding financial assistance for international students.
- To apply for need-based institutional assistance at Clark, you need to complete the CSS Profile Form. If interested in only applying for federal financial aid you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you complete both forms you will be considered for both need-based institutional financial assistance and also any federal financial aid for which you qualify. Our deadline to apply for financial aid for first time students is February 1. After our initial review of these two forms you may be notified if additional documentation such as the most recent tax documentation, recent W-2s or other various documents are required to complete your application.
- Clark University does require the completion of the CSS Non-Custodial Profile Form for students whose biological parents are separated or divorced.
- The Net Price Calculator will only give you an estimate of your need-based aid eligibility. Clark University does offer merit scholarships ranging from $3,000 up to $18,000. All applicants for admission are automatically considered and there is no special application required.
- The Net Price Calculator should be used as a planning tool to assist you with financing your education. Please keep in mind the results from this calculator is an esitmate of your potential eligibility for financial assistance and is not an official notification of your financial assistance from the University.
If you have questions about applying for financial assistance please feel free to contact the Clark University Office of Financial Assistance at 508-793-7478 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Completing the calculator should take about 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents financial situation, as well as your own. It may be helpful to have recent tax forms available as you begin completing the Net Price Calculator process.