Welcome to the Colorado College Net Price Calculator! You've come to the right place to find preliminary information about the affordability of a Colorado College education. We're happy you are beginning to explore how to plan and pay for your undergraduate experience, and we will help you every step of the way. Using the Net Price Calculator will provide you with an estimate of your eligibility for financial aid and an estimate of your out-of-pocket expenses. Through using the Net Price Calculator, you may find that Colorado College is a much more affordable option than you may have first suspected.
Even if you're not going to college in the near future, the Net Price Calculator can still be helpful. Younger students and their parents can use this tool to learn about college costs and receive early financial aid information. You can create "what if" scenarios based on expected family income and anticipated expenses, and start to plan and save well before applying to college.
Colleges have different resources and financial aid policies, so your "net price" will vary from institution to institution. We value and respect that every family's situation is unique. Therefore, we review every financial aid application individually, paying close attention to special family circumstances. Many families are able to afford Colorado College with the combination of generous Colorado College grants, modest loans, reasonable work opportunities, and family resources. We also offer several merit scholarships and consider students for these merit awards as part of the admission application process, with no additional application requirement.
The calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were currently a first-year college student. It is a tool which we hope will give you a clear picture of options and opportunities so you can make more informed decisions about your college choices.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The Net Price Calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office will complete the final analysis of your financial aid award.
- The Colorado College Net Price Calculator will not determine your eligibility for merit scholarships.
- If your parents are divorced or separated, your non-custodial parent will also need to provide financial information to be considered in our review of your financial aid eligibility. Non-custodial parents may also complete the Net Price Calculator to receive an estimate of their possible contribution.
- The calculator should be completed by the custodial and non-custodial parents individually. The separate net cost should then be added together for the estimate family contribution.
- You must complete the CSS/PROFILE in order to be considered for Colorado College institutional financial aid awards.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents' financial situation, so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.