Cornell is committed to need-blind admission and need-based financial aid for U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and applicants with DACA status. We offer a robust financial aid program for undergraduate students. Aid is awarded based on the demonstrated financial need of the family, ensuring that our financial aid funds are distributed equitably.
The calculator is a great planning tool for prospective undergraduate students. It is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of need-based financial aid you might qualify for if you were to attend Cornell full-time. Parents can also use the calculator to gain a better understanding of the costs associated with investing in their children's post secondary education.
Before entering any income and asset information, please keep in mind:
- The calculator is ONLY intended for use by U.S. citizens, permanent residents and applicants with DACA status who reside in the U.S. and will be enrolled as full-time undergraduate students.
- This is NOT an application for admission or financial aid.
- All estimated financial aid is based on demonstrated financial need; there are no merit-based awards available for undergraduate students.
- Your results are dependent upon the accuracy and completeness of the information you provide and is intended to serve as a general guide to your eligibility for financial aid at Cornell University.
- These are estimates only; the Office of Financial Aid and Sudent Employment is the final authority for determining the family contribution and any financial aid award.