The Dartmouth Net Price Calculator
We are excited that you are considering Dartmouth. This calculator is designed to assist you in estimating the cost of attendance.
The calculator is meant for prospective undergraduate students to estimate their net cost. It is not designed for use by Canadian, international or returning students.
Families with incomes exceeding $200,000 should use the calculator on the Dartmouth website.
To get started you will need:
- Most recent Federal Income Tax Returns for student and parents
- Parent's most recent W2 forms
- Savings, investments, and other asset information for student and parents
- In the case of divorced parents, please complete a separate calculation with each parent's information and combine the two results for your estimate
The Net Price Calculator will provide you with a sample award with the following cautions:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid. This information will not be transmitted to Dartmouth.
- The result is an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The Financial Aid Office will determine your actual aid eligibility during our normal decision process.