Welcome to our Net Price Calculator. This important tool will allow you to estimate your cost of attendance and eligibility for financial aid. For decades, our first financial aid policy has been to keep the cost of an Elon education reasonable – often as much as $10,000 below other private colleges and universities our applicants consider. And our families tell us it is a policy they appreciate. Results from our net price calculator will show you how affordable Elon can be.
Younger students and their parents may also use this tool to learn about college costs and receive early financial aid information. You can create “what if” scenarios based on expected family income and anticipated expenses, and begin to plan and save well before applying to the college of your choice.
Colleges and universities have different resources and financial aid policies, so your “net price” will vary amongst institutions. The net price provided by this calculator is an estimate. When you decide to apply to Elon University for admission, a financial aid counselor will review your individual household situation and provide a detailed award package in the spring of your senior year of high school. Special circumstances are considered on a case-by-case basis and you will want to consult with Elon’s Financial Planning Office at email@example.com.
The calculator measures the financial strength of your family with other household information to provide an estimate of grants/scholarships and other financial aid for first year or transfer students in the academic year indicated. It is a tool that we hope will give you a clear picture of options and opportunities so you can make more informed decisions about your college choices.
As you navigate the calculator, please remember the following items:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- Please consult Elon’s Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for all merit and need-based scholarship opportunities that may be in addition to what this calculator reflects.
- The net price calculator is an estimate and is only as reliable as the information you provide.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) www.fafsa.gov and the CSS Profile https://profileonline.collegeboard.com as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.
- Elon's net price calculator is intended for prospective and transfer students eligible to file the federal FAFSA form.
- If your parents are divorced or separated, the calculator should be completed with your custodial parent's household information.
- If you have taken both the SAT and the ACT tests, please enter which test represents your best score and then select "I'm Not Sure" for the lower scored test. If both scores are entered, the estimate will not be accurate.
- The final award may vary due to Elon University’s financial aid policies at the time of admission.