Welcome to the Net Price Calculator for Franklin & Marshall College. Higher education can be affordable; even a private college education. Our online Net Price Calculator will enable you to explore that affordability in real terms by providing you and your family with an immediate estimate of your eligibility for need-based financial aid at Franklin & Marshall. Additionally, it will provide you with an estimate of your out-of-pocket expenses toward your education at Franklin & Marshall College in the upcoming academic year. The process for this estimate should take you approximately 20 minutes.
Even if you are not going to college in the near future, the net price calculator will still be helpful. Younger students and their parents can use this tool to learn early about college costs and financial aid information. You can also create "what if" scenarios based on expected family income and start to plan and save well before applying to the College.
When you are ready to begin using the calculator, you may enter as a guest; however, we recommend that you create a College Board user name and password. The advantage of signing in with a College Board username and password is that the information you enter will be saved in your account, so you can use it again and again to calculate your net price at other colleges of interest.
The calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were a college freshman attending school full-time in the academic year indicated. It is a tool which we hope will give you a clear picture of options and opportunities so you can make more informed decisions about your college choices.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.
- Families with Businesses and/or Non Custodial Parents should understand that this Net Price Calculator does not incorporate all of the additional, necessary information needed to provide a complete analysis that addresses these specific situations. Please feel free to use the calculator with this caveat in mind. Please contact our office if you have further questions.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents' financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.