Welcome to the Net Price Calculator! You’ve come to the right place. We’re happy you are beginning to explore how to plan and pay for your college education. We will help you every step of the way. Using the net price calculator, you can find out your eligibility for financial aid from schools to which you plan to apply and estimate your out-of-pocket expenses. Rather than shy away from applying to colleges that seem to be out of your price range, results from the net price calculator will show you how affordable those institutions may be.
The calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were a college freshman attending school full-time in the academic year indicated. It is a tool which we hope will give you a clear picture of options and opportunities so you can make more informed decisions about your college choices.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office provides your final financial aid award.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parent’s financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.
Colleges have different resources and financial aid policies, so your “net price” will vary from institution to institution. The information provided by the NPC is:
- ONLY AN ESTIMATE
- Special circumstances such as parent loss of job, death in family, excessive medical bills, etc. will be considered on an individual basis.
- This is only a general representation of available financial aid and may not include all awards a student is eligible for.
- This can be used as a comparison tool but should NOT be considered a final award letter/package.
- You can sign in with your College Board username and password or use the calculator as a guest.
- Enter information that is requested.
- Proceed through the calculator as directed.
- View results and next steps.