Welcome to the net price calculator for Gwynedd Mercy University! We are excited that you are interested in Gwynedd Mercy University and look forward to partnering with you as you select a university. The Net Price Calculator is an important tool in this process, allowing you to estimate your cost of attendance and eligibility for financial aid and showing you how you can have the ideal Gwynedd Mercy University experience at an affordable price. We encourage you to visit us at www.gmercyu.edu for additional information.
Gwynedd Mercy University believes that education is a life-long process that enriches the intellectual, moral, and spiritual life of the individual and prepares you for an active role in society. Gwynedd Mercy University has campuses throughout the Philadelphia region and offers associate, bachelor, masters, and doctoral degrees. We offer traditional, accelerated, and online learning formats, and we specialize in working with transfer students. Over 90% of our students receive some form of aid, making attendance at our private institution a reality.
Not ready to apply to college quite yet? The net price calculator will still be useful. Younger students and their parents may use this tool to learn about college costs and receive early financial aid information. You can create "what if" scenarios based on expected family income and anticipated expenses and start to plan and save well before applying to college.
If you decide to apply to Gwynedd Mercy University, there are some additional steps that you will need to take to ensure that you receive consideration for financial aid. You will need to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/. The purpose of the FAFSA is to determine which financial aid programs you may be eligible for based upon your family’s financial information. When you're ready to begin, you may sign in with your College Board user name and password or use the calculator as a guest. The advantage of signing in is that the information you enter will be saved in your account, so you can use it to calculate your net price at other colleges of interest.
Here are a few thoughts to keep in mind when using Gwynedd Mercy University’s Net Price Calculator:
- This process is not an application for financial aid. Your information will neither be retained nor relayed to Gwynedd Mercy University in any way.
- Calculations are based on the parameters for students entering GMercyU in fall 2013.
- This calculator provides estimates of need-based aid, not merit-based scholarship. Gwynedd Mercy University’s Admission Office handles all matters with regard to merit scholarship considerations.
- Your net price is dependent upon the accuracy and completeness of the information you provide and is primarily intended to serve as a general guide to your eligibility for financial aid at Gwynedd Mercy University.
- Gwynedd Mercy University’s Office of Financial Aid has the final authority for determining the family contribution and any financial aid award. Your net price should provide an approximation of your expected contribution.
- Special circumstances are treated on a case-by-case basis. Additional information you might feel helpful in the determination of financial aid eligibility should be communicated to the Gwynedd Mercy University Office of Financial Aid. The amounts reflected during your use of this calculator are estimates and are not a final determination or actual award of financial assistance to you.