Welcome to Guilford’s Net Price Calculator! We are excited that you are interested in Guilford College. Whether you are just beginning to consider Guilford, or have already been admitted, this net price calculator will assist you through the process of planning and paying for your educational costs. Using the net price calculator you can find out your eligibility for federal and institutional financial aid, as well as estimate your out of pocket expenses. Rather than shy away from applying to Guilford because it seems to be out of your price range, results from the net price calculator will show you how affordable Guilford College may be.
Even if you’re not going to college in the near future, the net price calculator can still be helpful. Younger students and their parents can use this tool to learn about Guilford’s costs and receive early financial aid information. You can create “what if” scenarios based on expected family income and anticipated expenses and start to plan and save well before applying to college.
When you’re ready to begin, you can sign in with your College Board user name and password or use the calculator as a guest. Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents’ financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.
The calculator is designed to give new students an early indication of their eligibility for financial aid. The estimate is available for U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are attending school full-time in the academic year indicated. If you are an international student or resident non-citizen, please contact Erin Kelly in Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Final eligibility for aid is subject to official results of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid, www.fafsa.gov), academic performance from an official high school transcript, final test results, and the availability of funds.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The Office of Student Financial Services will determine and has final authority on your official financial aid award.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.
- Any special circumstances that you feel are not considered by the FAFSA should be discussed with your Student Financial Services Counselor at Guilford College.
- Please Note: financial aid awards for 2013-2014 may change.
Students 23 and over will need to contact their Student Financial Services Counselor for tuition and financial aid information.