Welcome to Illinois Wesleyan University's Net Price Calculator! We are very pleased you are interested in Illinois Wesleyan and look forward to assisting you in learning why Illinois Wesleyan is considered one of the top national liberal arts universities as well as one of the nation's "best values".
Using the net price calculator, you can find out your eligibility for financial aid and estimate your out-of-pocket expenses. Rather than shy away from applying to colleges that may seem to be out of your price range, results from the net price calculator will show you how affordable Illinois Wesleyan can be. It is intended for full-time, first-time domestic freshmen who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
Even if you're not going to college in the near future, the net price calculator will still be helpful. Younger students and their parents can use this tool to learn about college costs and receive early financial aid information. You can create "what if" scenarios based on expected family income and anticipated expenses, and start to plan and save well before applying to college.
When you're ready to begin, you can sign in with your College Board user name and password or use the calculator as a guest. The advantage of signing in is that the information you enter will be saved in your account, so you can use it again and again to calculate your net price at other colleges of interest. Good luck!
The calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were a college freshman attending school full-time in the academic year indicated. It is a tool which we hope will give you a clear picture of options and opportunities so you can make more informed decisions about your college choices.
What we want you to know about Illinois Wesleyan's calculator:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- This calculator does not take into account any academic or talent scholarships from Illinois Wesleyan that could be greater than the grant determined at the end of this calculation.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and need-based aid eligibility. The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
- This calculator is more accurate for wage earning families. Families who have business income will have a more thorough evaluation when a student is provided an actual financial aid proposal and after the Financial Aid Office has reviewed the tax returns and all schedules.
- This calculator is not designed as well for divorced parents as the Financial Aid Office may ask for more information about the non-custodial parent when a student is provided an actual financial aid proposal.
- This calculator is not designed for International Students who are eligible for merit-based scholarships only.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.