Welcome to the Johnson College Net Price Calculator! We're happy you are beginning to explore how to plan and pay for your college education. We will help you every step of the way. Using our net price calculator, you can find out your eligibility for financial aid and estimate your out-of-pocket expenses. Results from the net price calculator will show you how affordable Johnson College can be.
Even if you're not going to college in the near future, the net price calculator will still be helpful. Younger students and their parents can use our tool to learn about Johnson College's costs and receive early financial aid information. You can create "what if" scenarios based on expected family income and anticipated expenses, and start to plan and save well before applying to Johnson College.
Using our net price calculator, you can find out the estimates of your eligibility for financial aid. First, you select a Johnson College program of study, which establishes your tuition and costs for books and related educational expenses. Then, you answer questions about your family’s household income and financial situation. Using this information the tuition calculator figures your net price.
This net result provides a reasonably accurate idea of what it will cost you – but remember Johnson College may be able to offer you additional institutional aid and scholarships. It is just the beginning of the financial aid discussion that occurs between Johnson College and its students. We work hard to make a Johnson College education as affordable as possible for our families.
Once you have your estimate, it is important that you contact Johnson College’s admissions office to schedule a campus visit. During that visit you will learn more about your financial aid eligibility, the institutional aid you could receive, and how our team can help you meet deadlines and understand paperwork.
Our net price tuition calculator is only a gauge that we hope demonstrates a Johnson College education is within your reach. It is not a guarantee and is based on the information you provide.
The best way to get the most accurate picture of what Johnson College will cost for you is to schedule a visit. Interested? Give us a call at 1.800.239.9675 or visit http://www.johnson.edu/. The calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were a college freshman attending school full-time in the academic year indicated.
Before you use our tuition calculator we want you to know the following.
- This is not your application for admission. You can find our free application for Johnson College admission at http://www.johnson.edu/
- This is not your application for financial aid. You can find the free FAFSA application at www.fafsa.ed.gov. This is the first step for all students applying for financial aid.
- The results you receive are an estimate and do not include all Johnson College institutional aid and scholarships. For a more complete estimate, contact Johnson College’s admissions office by calling 1.800.293.9675.
- The results are only as accurate as the information you enter.
- Some of the questions ask for specific information from your tax returns. It is a good idea to have your most recent tax forms on hand or the family member who completed those tax forms nearby when you begin the tuition calculator.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.