Welcome to JTS' Net Price Calculator. List College is committed to making it possible for every student to realize their educational goals. We encourage students to apply for financial aid and no student should hesitate to apply for admission because of financial concerns. The financial aid office makes every effort to assist families in utilizing all resources that are available. Special circumstances are considered by our financial aid office on a case-by-case basis. If your situation is unusual, please don't hesitate to contact our financial aid office.
When you're ready to begin, you can sign in with your College Board user name and password or use the calculator as a guest. The advantage of signing in is that the information you enter will be saved in your account.
This JTS calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much need based aid (aid based on your family's finances) you might qualify for if you were a first year, fulltime student in the JTS List College joint program with Columbia University. Need based aid is determined by information which you and your family provide. JTS considers your family's income, assets and household size and we also consider other significant factors such as additional family members attending college when determining your need based grants. You may also qualify for JTS merit scholarships which are not reflected in this calculator. Please contact the JTS admissions office about eligibility for merit aid.
If you are interested in the JTS joint program with Barnard College, please complete the Barnard College calculator.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid. You may apply for admission and financial aid directly through JTS.
- We encourage all students to contact our JTS admissions office to learn about additional merit aid scholarships which are not reflected in this calculator.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and need based aid eligibility. The financial aid office will determine your actual financial aid awards.
- If the applicant's parents are divorced or separated, the calculator should be completed by the custodial and non-custodial parents individually. The separate EFCs should then be added together for the final family contribution
- Students interested in the JTS joint program with Barnard College should complete the Barnard College calculator.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents' financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.