Welcome to the Net Price Calculator! You've come to the right place. We're happy you are beginning to explore how to plan and pay for your college education. We will help you every step of the way. Using the net price calculator, you can estimate your eligibility for financial aid from Lehigh University and out-of-pocket expenses. Rather than shy away from applying to colleges that seem to be out of your price range, results from the net price calculator will show you how affordable Lehigh University may be (though we ask that you please read the important caveats to the accuracy of this tool below).
Even if you're not going to college in the near future, the net price calculator will still be helpful. Younger students and their parents can use this tool to learn about college costs and receive early financial aid information. You can create "what if" scenarios based on expected family income and anticipated expenses, and start to plan and save well before applying to college.
Colleges have different resources and financial aid policies, so your "net price" will vary from institution to institution. Also, special circumstances are considered by financial aid offices on a case-by-case basis. If your situation is unusual, you may want to contact the financial aid office at Lehigh University once you are admitted.
When you're ready to begin, you can sign in with your College Board user name and password or use the calculator as a guest. The advantage of signing in is that the information you enter will be saved in your account, so you can use it again and again to calculate your net price at other colleges of interest. Good luck!
The calculator is designed to give you an early estimate of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were a college freshman attending school full-time in the academic year indicated. It is a tool which we hope will give you a clear picture of options and opportunities so you can make more informed decisions about your college choices. However, this tool has limitations and may not provide an accurate net price for you. Accuracy of the tool diminishes if information is entered into the tool incorrectly; a student's parents are divorced, separated or never married; any family members have business or farm ownership or involvment; and/or any family members have ownership in real estate. We strongly recommend saving the results of your net price calculation and invite you to share this information, and any questions or concerns you may have, with the Lehigh Office of Financial Aid.
As you use the calculator, please also remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
- You must complete the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE® by the deadline pertaining to your application type (Early Decision or Regular Decision). Visit our Financial Aid Office website for deadlines.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.
- You must submit all required applications and forms by the given deadlines in order to be considered for institutional aid. Visit our Financial Aid Office website for deadlines.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents' financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.