Welcome to Marymount College's Net Price Calculator! You've come to the right place. We're happy you are beginning to explore how to plan and pay for your college education. Using the net price calculator, you can find out an estimate of your eligibility for financial aid at Marymount and estimate your out-of-pocket expenses. The information provided is pertinent to ONLY US citizen students interested in attending Marymount College.
Even if you're not going to college in the near future, this net price calculator will still be helpful. Younger students and their parents can use this tool to learn about college costs at Marymount and receive early financial aid award information. You can create "what if" scenarios based on expected family income and anticipated expenses, and start to plan and save well before applying to college.
When you're ready to begin, you can sign in with your College Board user name and password or use the calculator as a guest. The advantage of signing in is that the information you enter will be saved in your account, so you can use it again and again to calculate your net price at other colleges of interest. Good luck!
The calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were a college freshman attending Marymount College full-time in the 2012-13 academic year. It is a tool which we hope will give you a clear picture of options and opportunities so you can make more informed decisions when considering Marymount.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid to Marymount.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The Office of Financial Aid at Marymount College has the final word on your financial aid award.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.
- The information provided is pertinent to ONLY US citizen students interested in attending Marymount College.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents' financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.