Welcome to The Master's College Net Price Calculator!
You have come to the right place and we are happy that you are beginning to explore your financial aid opportunities at The Master's College. We will help you every step of the way. You may qualify for many federal and state grants, as well as TMC scholarships. When you are done, we hope you will have a clear picture of the options and opportunities available so you can make informed decisions. You may find that the net cost to attend The Master's College is actually lower than you might think! For more information on financial aid at TMC, please click here.
What you should know before starting:
- This calculator is intended for first time freshmen starting in Fall 2012. If you are a transfer or international student, please contact Admissions for an estimate.
- You will need between 10-20 minutes to complete the questionnaire.
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- You may use this calculator multiple times to create “what if” scenarios.
- The total cost of attendance is not actually what you will pay to TMC; it includes costs that are not payable to TMC such as books, transportation, and personal expenses.
- While all care has been taken to produce estimates that are accurate based on the information provided to us by the student or user, cost of attendance and financial aid availability is subject to change without notice. Any future changes made by the federal government, state agencies, or institution could result in a different award. Also, any outside/private scholarship or other financial assistance may change your aid award. Please notify the financial aid office of any additional scholarship awarded.
- Your eligibility for financial aid is based upon the cost of attendance, which includes costs not payable directly to TMC (like books, transportation, personal expenses). You will only be billed directly by The Master’s College for tuition and fees ($27,300) plus room and board ($9,010; on-campus residents only), less financial aid received. Changes to housing status can alter the financial aid package as the offer is based upon a different cost of attendance.
- The calculator will only provide accurate results for U.S. Citizens and permanent residents living in the United States. It is meant to be used as a tool for prospective students only. The calculator will not provide returning students with an accurate estimate of their parental contribution.
If you have questions about The Master’s College Net Price Calculator please contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at (661) 362-2290. Additionally, please contact us if you have special circumstances. We will examine unusual situations on a case-by-case basis.