Welcome to the Nebraska Methodist College Net Price Calculator!
This tool is designed to help you estimate what it might cost to attend NMC, based on your unique circumstances. Some institutions use data from a previous year in their calculations. NMC’s Net Price Calculator, however, provides the latest information available by using costs and award policies for the 2017-18 academic year. NMC also provides information for both new freshmen and transfer students!
A college’s net price is the total cost of attendance for a single academic year after subtracting scholarships and grants. Colleges have different resources and financial aid policies, so your net price will vary from one institution to another. Other resources – such as work-study or loans – could be used to meet the remaining costs, but estimated eligibility is not provided by this calculator.
When you are ready to begin, you can sign in with your College Board user name and password or use the calculator as a Guest. The advantage of signing in is that the information you enter will be saved in your account, so you can use it again and again to calculate your net price at other colleges of interest.
As you use this calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- This calculator is based on costs and policies in effect for the 2017-18 academic year.
- The calculation assumes full-time attendance for two semesters.
- The Net Price Calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office will complete the final determination of your financial aid awards.
- “Cost of attendance” includes allowances for costs above and beyond what you would pay to NMC.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for each academic year that you wish to apply for aid.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. It will be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin (tax year 2015 income is used for 2017-18, 2016 income is used for 2018-19). Your information will remain secure and will have no bearing whatsoever on your future application for admission and financial aid. Scroll up and look for the blue "Get Started" box on the right.