This is the Mount St. Mary's University Net Price Calculator!
You've come to the right place. We're happy you are beginning to explore how to plan and pay for a Mount education. We will help you every step of the way. Using the net price calculator, you can find out your eligibility for financial aid from the Mount and estimate your out-of-pocket expenses. We hope the results from the net price calculator will show you that a Mount education is within reach.
In order to complete this estimator you will need:
- Most recent income tax return and W2 statement(s) for the student and parent(s)
- Student's academic information, including cumulative GPA and SAT test scores (If you only took the ACT, please click here for the SAT equivilant)
- 15 minutes of your time
All applicants accepted to the Mount are guaranteed scholarships based on several criteria including course achievement, SAT/ACT results, and involvment in extracurricular activities.
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college. The priority date to submit your FAFSA to the Mount is March 1.