This is the Mount St. Mary's University, MD Net Price Calculator!
We will help you every step of the way. Using the net price calculator, you can find out your eligibility for financial aid from the Mount and estimate your out-of-pocket expenses.
In order to complete this estimator you will need:
- 2015 income tax return and W2 statement(s) for the student and parent(s)
- Student's academic information, including cumulative GPA and SAT test scores (If you only took the ACT, please click here for the SAT equivilant)
- 15 minutes of your time
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) the year prior to enrollment for an offical finacial aid award letter.