Welcome to Notre Dame's Net Price Calculator. Notre Dame is one of the few universities in the country that is able to accept students based solely on their achievements rather than their financial situation. It is important to remember that the majority of institutional assistance awarded by the University is based on a family's demonstrated need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid. Notre Dame is committed to meeting 100% of every student's demonstrated financial need.
What is the Net Price Calculator?
- The Net Price Calculator estimates the amount of University scholarship your family may be eligible for as well as your family's expected out-of-pocket expenses.
- Your Notre Dame financial aid counselor will help you identify the best options for paying your family's share of the cost.
- The Net Price Calculator provides an estimate of need-based scholarship and student loan, not merit-based scholarship.
- Information entered into the Net Price Calculator will not be retained by the University of Notre Dame.
- The cost of attendance, estimated family share, and estimated financial aid eligibility are based on Notre Dame's financial aid policies for the 2016/2017 academic year. These policies are subject to change and could affect your "net price" and financial aid eligibility if you are admitted in the future.
Using the Net Price Calculator
- Special circumstances are considered on a case-by-case basis when you apply for financial assistance.
- Your "net price" will vary from school to school because costs and the amount and type of funds available are different.
- You may sign in using your College Board login information, or sign in as a guest. The advantage of using your College Board account is that you may save your work and use it at other schools.
- The Notre Dame Net Price Calculator will not provide accurate estimates for current students, graduate students, business owners, farm owners, non U.S. citizens, and U.S. citizens who earn foreign income.
- Notre Dame admits and meets the full demonstrated need of undocumented students. Please call our office for additional information.
If you have questions, please contact the University of Notre Dame Office of Financial Aid by email (email@example.com) or by phone (574) 631-6436.
The calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were a college freshman attending school full-time in the academic year indicated. It is a tool which we hope will give you a clear picture of options and opportunities so you can make more informed decisions about your college choices.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.