Welcome to the University of Notre Dame Net Price Calculator. Notre Dame is one of the few universities in the country that is able to accept students based solely on their achievements rather than their financial situation. It is important to remember that the majority of institutional assistance awarded by the University is based on a family's demonstrated need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid. Notre Dame is committed to meeting 100% of every student's demonstrated financial need.
What is the Net Price Calculator?
- The Net Price Calculator estimates the amount of University scholarship you may be eligible to receive as well as your family's expected out-of-pocket expenses.
- The Office of Financial Aid can help you identify the best options for paying your family's share of the cost.
- The Net Price Calculator provides an estimate of need-based scholarship, student loan, and work; not merit-based scholarship.
- Information entered into the Net Price Calculator will not be retained by the University of Notre Dame.
- The cost of attendance, estimated family share, and estimated financial aid eligibility are based on Notre Dame's financial aid policies for the 2018/2019 academic year. These policies are subject to change and could affect your net price and financial aid eligibility if you are admitted in the future.
Using the Net Price Calculator
- Special circumstances are considered on a case-by-case basis when you apply for financial assistance.
- Your net price will vary from school to school because cost, amount of financial assistance offered, and type of funds available are different.
- You may sign in using your College Board login information, or sign in as a guest. The advantage of using your College Board account is that you may save your work and use it at other schools.
- The University of Notre Dame Net Price Calculator will not provide accurate estimates for current students, graduate students, athletic scholarship recipients, divorced/separated families, business owners, farm owners, non U.S. citizens, and U.S. citizens who earn foreign income.
- The University of Notre Dame meets the full demonstrated need of admitted undocumented students.
If you have questions, please contact the University of Notre Dame Office of Financial Aid by email (email@example.com) or by phone (574) 631-6436.
The calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were a college freshman attending school full-time in the academic year indicated. It is a tool which we hope will give you a clear picture of options and opportunities so you can make more informed decisions about your college choices.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after October 1st of the year you plan to attend college.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents' financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.