Welcome to the Northeastern University Net Price Calculator! We're happy you are beginning to explore how to plan and pay for your college education. Use the Net Price Calculator to get an estimate of your need-based financial aid at Northeastern.
In addition to the need-based financial aid that this Net Price Calculator includes, Northeastern has several competitive merit-based scholarship programs, including our prestigious Dean's Scholarship, to reward outstanding academic achievement. For more information about scholarship opportunities at Northeastern, please visit the Student Financial Services site.
Our entering freshmen for the fall 2017 have been awarded more than $63 million in need and merit-based grants and scholarships from Northeastern.
The calculator is designed to give you an early estimate of how much need-based financial aid you might qualify for if you were a college freshman attending Northeastern as a full-time Undergraduate Day student in the fall 2017. As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission. For more information about the admission process, please visit the Admissions site.
- This is not an application for financial aid. For more information about the financial aid process, please visit the Student Financial Services site.
- This calculator is designed for U.S citizens and permanent residents who are considering applying to Northeastern as full-time first-time freshmen.
- Results are an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. Student Financial Services will make the final determination of your eligibility.
- If your parents are separated or divorced, multiple calculations may be required to determine estimated financial aid.
Want to get started?
The whole process should take no more than 20 minutes. Before you start, have the necessary financial forms on hand, including federal tax returns, and statements from checking, savings, and investment accounts for student and parents.
The only way to know for sure what your actual cost to attend Northeastern will be is to apply for admission and financial aid. Our Student Financial Services staff can then work with you to create a financial plan to determine if Northeastern is the right financial fit for you. If you have questions about this calculator, please contact us by email or at 617-373-3190.