Welcome to the Pennsylvania College of Art & Design, Net Price Calculator. The calculator is designed to give you an early estimate of the amount and types of financial aid for which you might qualify for if you were a first-time, college freshman attending PCA&D full-time as a student in the academic year indicated. This tool will not work for international, transfer or returning students. If you are an international student, please contact the admissions department directly to discuss the cost of attendance.
Pennsylvania College of Art & Design is one of the most affordable private art colleges in the country and is an excellent value for those seeking a professional degree in the visual arts. As a PCA&D student, you may be eligible for a full-range of federal, state, and institutional assistance that includes scholarships, non-repayable grants, educational loans, and part-time work study.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
1. This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
2. The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
3. The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The PCA&D financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
4. You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college. www.fafsa.ed.gov
5. If you are a high school junior or younger, we encourage you to check back because financial aid and scholarships may change in the future, as will tuition and other costs of attending.
6. International and/or Transfer students have different financial aid resources available than those calculated with the Net Price Calculator. International and Transfer students may contact the PCA&D financial aid department for more information about financial aid.
7. The calculator will not provide current students, and/or financial aid applicants to PCA&D, appropriate information for their individual circumstances.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents' financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.