Welcome to the Pitzer College Net Price Calculator! This Net Price Calculator was designed in collaboration with the College Board to help prospective students and their families by estimating a family contribution and by showing an estimated need-based financial aid award for you if you were to apply for financial aid and attend Pitzer. Please keep the following in mind as you use the calculator:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid. The information you enter here is not retained by or transmitted to Pitzer College.
- The estimated results are only as reliable as the data you provide and are based on the current policies used for a first year student entering in the Fall of 2018.
- Any result you receive from this calculator is not guaranteed, but rather is an estimate of what you may have been eligible to receive if you were a freshman entering in the Fall of 2018.
- The Pitzer College Financial Aid Office is the final authority on determining the family contribution and any financial aid award after review of student’s CSS Profile and FAFSA, and any other required documentation.
- This calculator is not intended to be used by returning students or transfer students to determine their eligibility for financial aid.
The results provided by the calculator are only estimates and are in no way an “official” offer of financial aid. The calculator provides you with a starting point for understanding how Pitzer’s current financial aid policies apply to you.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents' financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms (2016) to answer the questions.
When you are ready to begin, you can sign in with your College Board user name and password or use the calculator as a guest. The advantage of signing in is that the information you enter will be saved in your account, so you can use it again to calculate your net price at other colleges in which you are interested. Please remember that colleges have difference resources and financial aid policies, so your “net price” may vary from one institution to another.