Welcome to the Rhodes College Net Price Calculator. We are pleased you have taken this very important step in your college search process. This Calculator will assist you, as a prospective student, and your family, in estimating an expected family contribution and understanding all the types of financial aid that might be available to you. The result will provide you with an estimated award package like one you might receive after you have applied for admission and have been accepted at Rhodes.
Because this is an estimator tool, there are some caveats to keep in mind :
- The results of this tool are as accurate as the information given; we suggest having both the student's and parent's latest tax returns, savings and investment statements, and other asset information to reference while completing the questions.
- The results are based on the current parameters and costs for first year students entering in Fall of 2015. The parameters and costs may change and could affect the estimated family contribution and awards at the time of admission.
- This is not an application for admission at Rhodes. You should follow our next steps links after completing the calculator in order to get more information about Rhodes College.
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) is a combination of a student's estimated contribution and parents' estimated contribution based on income and asset information provided. If parents are divorced or separated, the calculator should be completed by the custodial and non-custodial parents individually. The separate EFCs should then be added together for the final family contribution.
- This is not your financial aid application. You will still need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible for federal and state aid and College Scholarship Services Profile (CSS) Profile to be eligible for institutional funding. You can find the deadlines for these forms here:
The calculator may also be helpful for younger students and their families to estimate college costs and assist in planning for future educational expenses. Finally, the calculator allows you to print out the data you entered and your estimated award for future reference.
The calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were a college freshman attending school full-time in the academic year indicated. It is a tool which we hope will give you a clear picture of options and opportunities so you can make more informed decisions about your college choices.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.