Welcome to the Net Price Calculator! You've come to the right place. We're happy you are beginning to explore how to plan and pay for your college education. We will help you every step of the way. Using the net price calculator, you can find out your eligibility for financial aid from schools to which you plan to apply and estimate your out-of-pocket expenses. Please keep in mind that the Net Price Calculator provides an estimate only. Your actual financial aid package could vary considerably, especially if you qualify for one of Ringling’s merit-based scholarships.
At Ringling College, we consider every applicant as a unique individual, not as a series of numbers. Therefore scholarship awards are based on factors that the calculator cannot measure, such as your portfolio, the level of difficulty of the courses you took in high school, letters of recommendation, and essays. Your applications for admission and financial aid will be carefully reviewed by trained staff members. The Net Price Calculator can only provide estimated and incomplete information, so it’s important that you communicate with us directly to determine whether Ringling College is a good fit for you.
When you're ready to begin, you can sign in with your College Board user name and password or use the calculator as a guest. The advantage of signing in is that the information you enter will be saved in your account, so you can refer to it again.
The calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were a college freshman attending school full-time in the academic year indicated. It is a tool which provides a rough estimate. The distinguishing and significant factor is whether or not you will ultimately qualify for a Ringling-sponsored need/merit scholarship or grant. These grants/scholarships are awarded based on factors that this calculator is not able to measure (see above).
We consider every applicant as an individual, and we're here to help you through the process. Please contact the Office of Admissions and the Office of Financial Aid for further information or assistance.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results may only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you a rough estimate of your net price and aid eligibility.
- You might qualify for additional financial assistance through Ringling College that is not reflected by the calculator.
- For priority consideration you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in January, but no later than March 1 of the year you plan to attend college. You must also complete the admissions process by March 1 in order to be considered for merit-based scholarships. Admissions information and a link to the online application are at www.ringling.edu/apply.