Welcome to the Net Price Calculator! You've come to the right place. We're happy you are beginning to explore how to plan and pay for your college education. We will help you every step of the way. Using the net price calculator, you can find out your eligibility for financial aid from schools to which you plan to apply and estimate your out-of-pocket expenses. Rather than shy away from applying to colleges that seem to be out of your price range, results from the net price calculator will show you how affordable those institutions may be.
Even if you're not going to college in the near future, the net price calculator will still be helpful. Younger students and their parents can use this tool to learn about college costs and receive early financial aid information. You can create "what if" scenarios based on expected family income and anticipated expenses, and start to plan and save well before applying to college.
We are in the process of restructuring our financial aid program. If you are a prospective student applying for Fall of 2014, we encourage you to fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to receive a more accurate award.
Colleges have different resources and financial aid policies, so your "net price" will vary from institution to institution. Also, special circumstances are considered by financial aid offices on a case-by-case basis. If your situation is unusual, you may want to contact the financial aid office at the colleges to which you are admitted.
When you're ready to begin, you can sign in with your College Board user name and password or use the calculator as a guest. The advantage of signing in is that the information you enter will be saved in your account, so you can use it again and again to calculate your net price at other colleges of interest. Good luck!
About the Salve Regina Net Price Calculator:
The process should take about 20 minutes and you’ll want to have recent tax forms and pay stubs available to answer some of the questions. You can use this tool as a guest or sign in using your College Board username and password. The benefit to signing in is that your information will be saved in your account as you go through the process. As you compare the results of the Calculators, remember that resources and policies differ from college to college.
As you use this calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for Admission or Financial Aid – you must still file the FAFSA in order to receive need-based grants and loans.
- The results are based on current packaging parameters for freshmen entering in the Fall of 2012.
- The calculator estimate is meant to be a planning tool and will only be as accurate as the information you enter. It does not represent an official financial aid or scholarship award from Salve Regina University.
- Salve Regina does not receive a copy of this estimate. We strongly recommend that you print a copy of the estimate and the information you submitted for your records.
- Inform the Office of Financial Aid of any special circumstances as they are considered on an individual basis.
- This estimate of family contribution is intended for U.S. Citizens and permanent residents. It does not apply to international students.
- Please note that we are in the process of restructuring our financial aid program. If you are a prospective student applying for Fall of 2014, filing the FAFSA form will give you a more accurate award.