Over 70% of our current student population receives some form of financial aid and we work diligently to help every deserving student fund their SLC education.This tool will give you a general idea of the kind of award you may receive once you are admitted and have applied for financial aid. Obviously, no tool can be as accurate as the real thing so here are our caveats:
• This tool is not recommended for international applicants.
• Results are based on the current parameters used for a freshmen entering in the Fall of 2016.
• Scholarship awards are subject to the competitiveness of the applicant pool for the incoming class and determined by the Office of Admission. If applicable, use the SAT score converter.
• Any result is not guaranteed, but rather an estimate of what you may be eligible to receive if you were a freshmen entering in the Fall of 2016, and is dependent upon the accuracy of the information you provide when using our Net Price Calculator
• Please remember this is not an application for admission or financial aid. The information in this Net Price Calculator will not be retained by or transmitted to Sarah Lawrence College in any way.
• SLC's Office of Financial Aid is the final authority on determining the family contribution and any financial aid award resulting from the appropriate financial aid applications.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your families' financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin. Additionally, you may need to use the SAT score converter.