Our average financial aid package is more than $37,000, and over 75 percent of students receive some form of financial aid. This calculator will give you a general idea of the kind of aid you may be eligible to receive once you are admitted and have applied for financial aid. Obviously, no tool can be as accurate as the real thing so here are our caveats:
• This is not recommended for international applicants.
• Results are based on the current parameters used for a freshmen entering in the Fall of 2017.
• Scholarship awards are subject to the competitiveness of the applicant pool for the incoming class and determined by the Office of Admission.
• Results are not guaranteed, but rather an estimate of what you may be eligible to receive if you were a freshmen entering in the Fall of 2017. Results are dependent upon the accuracy of the information provided.
• This is not an application for admission or financial aid. The information in this Net Price Calculator will not be retained by or transmitted to Sarah Lawrence College in any way.
• The Office of Financial Aid is the final authority on determining the family contribution and any financial aid award resulting from the appropriate financial aid applications.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your families' finances. It will be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.