Welcome to Sarah Lawrence College's Net Price Calculator. We're pleased you're taking a proactive role in planning how to pay for your college education and we hope that the results of our calculator will show you just how affordable Sarah Lawrence College may be for your family. This tool will give you a general idea of the kind of award you may receive once you are admitted and have applied for financial aid. Obviously, no tool can be as accurate as the real thing so here are our caveats:
• Results are based on the current parameters used for a freshmen entering in the Fall of 2014.
• Any result is not guaranteed but rather an estimate of what you may be eligible to receive if you were a freshmen entering in the Fall of 2014.
• SLC's Office of Financial Aid is the final authority on determining the family contribution and any financial aid award resulting from the appropriate financial aid applications.
• Your award estimate is meant to be a guide in helping you plan for a Sarah Lawrence education and is dependent upon the accuracy of the information you provide when using our Net Price Calculator
• Please remember this is not an application for admission or financial aid. The information in this Net Price Calculator will not be retained by or transmitted to Sarah Lawrence College in any way.
Even though we are pretending that you are an enrolling freshman for the Fall of 2014, this calculator can be helpful in learning about the real cost of a Sarah Lawrence education. Over 62% of our current student population receives some form of need based financial aid and we work diligently to help every deserving student fund his or her SLC education.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents' financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.