Welcome to Stonehill College’s Net Price Calculator!
We're happy you are beginning to explore how to plan and pay for your college education. Using the net price calculator, you can find out your eligibility for financial aid from schools to which you plan to apply and estimate your out-of-pocket expenses. Rather than shy away from applying to Stonehill College, results from the net price calculator can show you how affordable a Stonehill education can be.
Even if you're not going to college in the near future, the net price calculator will still be helpful. Younger students and their parents can use this tool to learn about college costs and receive early estimates of financial aid information.
Colleges have different resources and financial aid policies, so your "net price" will vary from college to college.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- Stonehill’s Net Price Calculator is intended for US Citizens and permanent residents only. International students are only considered for merit scholarships and thus this calculator would not be helpful to them.
- In this calculator, Stonehill’s Gift Aid is need based. Merit aid is not estimated.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and estimated aid eligibility. Stonehill’s financial aid office will review your actual financial aid applications (PROFILE and FAFSA) in the year you apply for admissions.
- The results are only be as good as the data you provide. Use your most recent tax returns and W2s when answering questions.
- The Net Price Calculator does not include Athletic Aid that you may be eligible for. Limited athletic aid may also be offered to some recruited athletes at the request of the respective Head Coach and the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics.
- If parents are divorced, separated, or remarried, Stonehill also requires completion of a Non Custodial Parent (NCP) Profile. The information reported on the NCP Profile is not reflected within the Net Price Calculator; therefore its calculation for your net price and estimated financial aid may not be accurate in these situations.
- Estimated net price and financial aid results may vary from actual offers if siblings attend graduate school.
- Please be aware that the results you get from this calculator may not be accurate if your parents own rental property, are self-employed, or own all or part of an S-Corporation, U.S. Corporation, or Partnership.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and CSS Profile for consideration of financial aid at Stonehill College.
This calculator will give you an estimate of what your aid might be in the 2014-2015 academic year based on our current awarding policies. Costs and awarding policies may change from year to year. Stonehill College does not guarantee the estimated financial aid and net price that are generated by this calculator.