Welcome to the Tufts Net Price Calculator! We are happy you are beginning to explore how to plan and pay for your college education. Using the net price calculator, you can get an estimate of the amount of financial aid you may be offered if you are accepted to Tufts.
This estimate of your aid award is based on a standard formula. However, special circumstances can be considered by the Tufts Financial Aid Office on a case-by-case basis. If your situation is unusual, you may want to contact the Tufts Financial Aid Office after you are admitted.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- All financial aid at Tufts is based solely on financial need. We do not offer any aid based on academic achievement, athletic abilty, or any other form of merit.
- The calculator is not intended to estimate financial aid for international students.
- The calculator works best for families who earn most of their income from wages. The results may not be accurate for families who are self employed, have rental income or have foreign income.
- If your parents are separated or divorced, each parent should complete the calculator separately. Each parent contribution should then be added together to come up with the total parental contribution.
- When reporting the number of family members enrolled in college, only include siblings who are undergraduates. Do not include siblings who will be graduate students.