Welcome to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Net Price Calculator! Based on the information you provide, this calculator will give you an estimate of your financial aid eligibility and your total out of pocket costs at UALR. The net price calculator is designed to show you how affordable college can be.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 10 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your family's financial situation, so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will be only as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator gives you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The calculator results do not represent a final determination of your UALR cost of attendance, nor do the results guarantee a financial aid award.
- You must be accepted for admission to UALR to receive an offer of financial aid.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.
- If you are an Arkansas resident, you should complete the Arkansas Department of Higher Education (ADHE) YOUniversal application as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.