Welcome to the Net Price Calculator! This is the first step in exploring how to plan and pay for your college education. Based on the information you enter about your family financial situation, you will be presented with a sample financial aid award with the following caveats:
- Calculations are based on the parameters for a freshman entering in Fall 2013.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The estimated award information you receive is not guaranteed by the college.
- The Financial Aid Office is the final authority for determining your financial aid award, which will be based on the results of your FAFSA application.
Even if you're not going to college in the near future, the net price calculator will still be helpful. Younger students and their parents can use this tool to learn about college costs and receive early financial aid information. You can create "what if" scenarios based on expected family income and anticipated expenses, and start to plan and save well before applying to college.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an appilcation for admission or financial aid.
- You must complete a FAFSA as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college. Apply early! Some funds are awarded on a "first-come first served" basis.
- During this session, you will be asked to select a specific campus. All UHCC campuses belong to the University of Hawaii system, however, policies and procedures at each campus may vary. Please check with the individual campus you're interested in for more detailed information.
- At the end of this session, you will be provided a link to the FAFSA and to other scholarship resources.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 15 minutes of your time. Good luck!