Helping U Go Blue!
This Net Price Calculator will help you explore the cost of a University of Michigan education and help you make informed decisions as you plan for college. Students and parents considering college can use this tool to explore and start to plan and save.
This tool will help you estimate your eligibility for financial aid and your out-of-pocket expenses as a full-time student. It will estimate available grants, scholarships and federal loans. You will answer some basic questions about your parents' financial situation, so having recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand as you begin will be helpful.
Your net price reflects cost less gift aid before applying loans, work or other self-help. You may create or use a College Board account if you want to save your results or enter as a guest.
When using the calculator, please remember that:
- The net price calculator is only an estimate of net price and aid eligibility and is not an award or offer of aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- If you are a business owner, non-citizen or have foreign income, this calculator may not provide you with accurate results.
- We use information from both parents, regardless of marital status, when considering eligibility for U-M grants. In the case of a separation or divorce, institutional aid may not be accurately calculated here; you may receive only an estimate of federal aid eligibility.
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid. For details about applying for aid, visit www.finaid.umich.edu/NewStudent.