Welcome to the University of Wyoming's Net Price Calculator!
Whether you are just beginning to consider the University of Wyoming, preparing to apply, or have already been accepted, this calculator will help you plan for your college expenses. The calculator is designed to help you estimate your eligibility for financial aid and your out of pocket costs.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.
- The Admissions Office calculates your GPA based on a 4.0 scale.
- This Net Price Calculator is intended for Undergrad Domestic Students.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some questions about your parents' financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.