Welcome to the Villanova University Net Price Calculator!
We're happy to provide you with information concerning financial aid you may be eligible to receive and how to pay for your undergraduate college education. Using the net price calculator, you can find out your eligibility for financial aid and estimate your out-of-pocket expenses. Rather than shy away from applying to colleges that seem to be out of your price range, results from the net price calculator can show you how affordable a Villanova University education may be.
Younger students and their parents can use this tool to learn about college costs and receive early financial aid information. You can create "what if" scenarios based on expected family income and anticipated expenses, and start to plan and save well before applying to college.
Awards may vary depending on whether you meet the criteria for the need-based Villanova Grant. Also, special circumstances are considered on a case-by-case basis. If your situation is unusual, you may want to contact the Office of Financial Assistance.
The calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were an entering undergraduate Villanova freshman who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident attending school full-time in the academic year indicated. It is important to know that this provides only an estimate of your eligibility. Colleges have different resources and financial aid policies, so your "net price" will vary from institution to institution.
The Net Price Calculator is not a resource for prospective international, returning undergraduate, or graduate students. Please visit our website for more information if you are an international, returning, or graduate student.
When you're ready to begin, you can sign in with your College Board user name and password or use the calculator as a guest. The advantage of signing in is that the information you enter will be saved in your account. Good luck!
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- This calculation is intended for first-time, full-time undergraduate students.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and need-based aid eligibility. The Office of Financial Assistance has the final word on your need-based financial aid award. Villanova University offers limited merit scholarships and evaluations for these funds takes place through the admissions process.
- The institutional grant amount may vary based on your academic achievement (your high school grade point average and standardized test score). If you do not report these, your grant will be calulated at the lowest amount possible.
- The Net Price Calculator does not reflect any scholarship assistance you may qualify for and in most cases will not impact your need based grant from Villanova University.
- This calculation works best for families that earn most of their income from wages. Families who are self-employed may find that the results are less accurate.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA at http://www.fafsa.gov/) and the CSS PROFILE (PROFILE at http://student.collegeboard.org/profile) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college. For specific application instructions and more information go to the Villanova University Office of Financial Assistance web site.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents' financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.