Welcome to Wellesley’s Net Price Calculator! We are pleased to see that you are taking an active role in planning how to pay for your college education. This tool will provide you with an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might expect to receive as a first year student at Wellesley College, as well as what your family might be expected to contribute.
Wellesley College is more affordable than you might think. We hope that this calculator will lead you to that conclusion. Our Student Financial Services staff looks forward to working with you through each step of the process, and we hope that you will apply for admission and financial aid.
This calculator is designed to measure the financial strength of your family and provides you with an estimate of the amount of grant aid and other aid that might be available to you through Wellesley College. The net price provided by the calculator is an estimate, a starting point for seeing how Wellesley’s current financial aid policies apply to you. Should you apply for aid, the Office of Student Financial Services at Wellesley, which also takes a variety of information and special circumstances into account, has the final word on your actual aid award.
When you are ready to begin, please sign in with your College Board username and password, or you may enter as a guest. If you sign in, you can save your information and use it again to calculate your net price at other colleges that that might interest you. Completing the calculator should take about 20 minutes, particularly if your family’s recent income tax forms (tax return and W-2s) are available.
As you use this calculator, please remember:
- It is not your application for admission or financial aid
- Results will only be as reliable as the data you provide
- It is for prospective first year students, not returning Wellesley students
- It is for students that are U.S. Citizens and whose families reside in the United States
- It is of limited use when a parent is self-employed, this is because the calculator does not capture cash flow or other necessary business information
- It is also of limited use for independent students whose family situations, living arrangements, and course enrollment can vary widely
To apply for financial aid please refer to our website for a complete description of the financial aid application forms and important due dates - www.wellesley.edu/sfs