Welcome to Wheaton College's Net Price Calculator! If you want to get a jump on your college planning, you've come to the right place. When you're ready to begin, you can sign in with your College Board user name and password or use the calculator as a guest. The advantage of signing in is that the information you enter will be saved in your account, so you can use it to calculate your net price at other colleges you may be exploring.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The Financial Aid Office has the final word on your financial aid award.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Wheaton College online financial aid application as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.
- This calculator is intended to be used by prospective students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Everyone else should contact the Financial Aid Office directly.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes, and you may need to do this in partnership with your parents. You will need to answer some basic questions about your family's financial situation, so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin. We're happy you are beginning to explore how to plan for your college education, and we want to help you in any way we can, so please let us know if you have questions.