Wilmington University’s Net Price Calculator
We’ve made this interactive web site available to you so that you can:
- See the total cost of attending Wilmington University as a full-time student, including tuition, fees and expenses, for the current school year.
- Estimate how much federal financial aid you may be eligible for based on you and/or your family's financial and income information (which you'll be guided through entering).
- Put those figures together to see an accurate picture of what attending Wilmington University will cost you out-of-pocket and in loans that you'll repay in the future.
- Use this information to budget for college and compare costs and financial aid options with those at other colleges and universities.
To get started you can:
- Use this web site as a guest
without providing any login or personal contact information.
- Create or sign-in with your College Board account
so that you can save, update and reuse any financial information you enter. You can reuse information when revisiting here or with or Net Price Calculators at other colleges or Universities (which is very helpful if you're "shopping" or exploring your options with even one more institution).
The calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were a college freshman attending school full-time in the academic year indicated. It is a tool which we hope will give you a clear picture of options and opportunities so you can make more informed decisions about your college choices.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.