Welcome to the York College of Pennsylvania, Net Price Calculator. We're happy you are beginning to explore how to plan and pay for your college education. Using the net price calculator, you can find out your eligibility for financial aid and estimate your out-of-pocket expenses.
York College has a unique reputation as a private college with tuition less than half of most other private colleges. With 98% of our first-year students receiving financial aid and scholarships, we are proud of the financial commitment made to our students and their families. The net price calculator can show how, with the assistance of York College, your cost of attending may be reduced with financial aid from many different resources.
As you use the calculator, please keep in mind:
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and financial aid eligibility. The York College Financial Aid Office has the final word on your financial aid award.
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college.
- If you are a high school junior or younger, we encourage you to check back because financial aid and scholarships may change in the future, as will tuition and other costs of attending.
- International and/or Transfer students have different financial aid resources available than those calculated with the Net Price Calculator. International and Transfer students may contact the York College Financial Aid Office for more information about financial aid.
- The calculator will not provide current students, and/or financial aid applicants to York College, appropriate information for their individual circumstances.
Completing the calculator should take no more than 10 minutes of your time. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents' financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.